5 Minutes from the DART Station
Dublin City at Night
The Ha'penny Bridge is a pedestrian bridge built in 1816 over the River Liffey
Hotel located in Dublin 4
- Our GPS Coordinates are: 53.33354, -6.224422 we recommend using these instead of typing in our address
- Our Loc8 Code is: NN5-23-FL7
- If driving from Dublin airport we recommend using the port tunnel see our PDF for driving directions Sandymount Hotel Location PDF
Sandymount Hotel is ideally located on Herbert Road between Ballsbridge and Sandymount in Dublin 4, renowned as the city’s most prestigious business and residential district.
Within walking distance of the city centre, the hotel is next to the Aviva Stadium and very close to the RDS, 3Arena, Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and The Convention Centre Dublin. Lansdowne Road DART Station is just a few minutes walk from the hotel and the city centre is only two stops away.
Sandymount Hotel is also just a short journey to Dublin’s stunning coastline, with the DART rail network offering the perfect way to explore coastal towns from Howth to Greystones.
We’re easily accessible from Dublin International Airport. You can take an Aircoach shuttle bus for €8 single fare and €14 return. It drops you on Pembroke Road which is less than a 10 minute walk from the hotel and the journey takes approximately 40 minutes. A taxi journey will take about 30 minutes and cost you about €25-€30.
Please click here for a detailed map showing directions to the Sandymount Hotel next to the Aviva Stadium.
Please see below how close Sandymount Hotel is from Dublin’s main attractions and transport:
- Aviva Stadium 1 minute
- DART Train Station 1 minute
- Aircoach Bus Stop 5 minutes
- RDS 8 minutes
- Croke Park 5.6 km
- Leopardstown Race Course 10 km
- Bord Gais Energy Theatre 2.4 km
- Guinness Storehouse 5.8 km
- Trinity College 3.5km
- Temple Bar 4.1km
- Grafton Street 3.8km