A styling event which is being hosted by the Sandymount Hotel in aid of the Sandymount Matero Friendship Programme (see below) will help attendees discover their own Style Personality – and hear tips on how to reveal it this festive season!
At “Christmas Style Yourself Fabulous” on Wednesday 27th November, Frances Jones of Image Matters will explain the six different style personalities (see below) and offer style tips, advice and ‘Festive Looks’ to suit each type! Boutiques and shops in Sandymount Village are supporting this fund-raising event and loaning clothes, jewellery and accessories as well as prizes for a draw at the end of the evening.
“Christmas Style Yourself Fabulous” takes place at the Sandymount Hotel at 7.30pm on Wednesday 27th November. Tickets cost €10, include mulled wine/prosecco and canapés on arrival, and can be obtained from www.StyleYourselfFabulous.eventbrite.ie or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
John Loughran, owner of the Sandymount Hotel says, “As well as a fantastic styling evening which will definitely see me hiding at the back of the room (!), we will have a prize draw to raise additional funds for the Sandymount Matero Friendship Programme including manicures, facials, beauty treatments and a champagne dinner for two from ourselves. All the hotel staff are delighted to be in a position to support such a deserving local charity in a fun way.”
6 Style Personalities
“Every woman has a distinctive style personality,” says Frances Jones, “and there are six types – Creative, Dramatic, Romantic, Classic, Natural and EuroChic. Some women dress in different ways at different times – but every woman has one predominant style personality. I’ll be giving tips at ‘Christmas Style Yourself Fabulous’ on how to dress to suit your Style Personality Type.”
1. Gwen Stefani, Sienna Miller and Vivienne Westwood are all examples of a Creative Style Personality and they can be described as dressing in an eclectic, unusual, unique, funky, unpredictable, whacky, boho and individual manner.
2. Beyonce and Lady Gaga are Dramatic Style Personalities – they love to make a statement and an impact, wearing strong, bold, colourful confident and daring outfits.
3. Liz Hurley, Nicole Kidman, Kylie Minogue and Kate Hudson are Romantic Style Personalities and are seen in outfits that can be described as pretty, feminine, sensuous, detailed, textured, girly, luxurious and/or indulgent.
4. Hilary Clinton, Angela Merkel, Uma Thurman and Catherine Zeta Jones are Classic Style Personalities. Their ‘look’ is structured, elegant, timeless, simple, co-ordinated, professional looking, conservative, neat, tidy safe and uncluttered.
5. Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are all Natural Style Personalities and are distinguished by informal, unfussy, casual, easy-to-wear, simple and low-maintenance clothes.
6. Michelle Obama, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis define the EuroChic Style Personality, choosing looks that are chic, simple, contemporary, sophisticated, refined, well put-together and stylish.
Sandymount Matero Friendship Programme
Matero is a parish in Lusaka in Zambia which has multiple social and health challenges. The objective of the Friendship Programme is to promote the education and feeding of orphans and vulnerable children in the parish and to promote cultural and social links between Sandymount and Matero, particularly the schoolchildren in both areas.
The Programme provides for the feeding of all the children in the community school in Matero as well as the salaries of 3 full-time teachers and has also funded the acquisition of badly-needed school furniture and books. More recently, 25 children, who left the school – at approximately the same age as leaving national school here – have been provided with scholarships to attend local schools for a full secondary programme. For further information on the Sandymount Matero Friendship Programme, please contact James Meenan on 086 257 2646 or email email@example.com
For further information, please contact:
087 245 9463