Hotel located in Dublin 4
- Our GPS Coordinates are: 53.33354, -6.224422 we recommend using these instead of typing in our address
- Our Loc8 Code is: NN5-23-FL7
- If driving from Dublin airport we recommend using the port tunnel see our PDF for driving directions Sandymount Hotel Location PDF
- If getting the DART rail to the hotel, please get off at the Lansdowne Road station which is the closest stop to the hotel – only a 5-8 minute walk. When exiting the DART please walk towards the Aviva Stadium and follow the road across the bridge and you will come to a mini roundabout / circle, go straight through and the Sandymount Hotel is on your right handside.
- However, Please note. Herbert Bridge is closed for repairs until 6th October 2017. Vehicle access to the hotel is via Newbridge Ave or Tritonville Rd. Pedestrian access from Lansdowne Rd DART station is via Dodder walkway next to the station.
Sandymount Hotel is ideally located on Herbert Road between Ballsbridge and Sandymount in Dublin 4, renowned as the city’s most prestigious business and residential district.
Within walking distance of the city centre, the hotel is next to the Aviva Stadium and very close to the RDS, 3Arena, Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and The Convention Centre Dublin. Lansdowne Road DART Station is just a few minutes walk from the hotel and the city centre is only two stops away.
Sandymount Hotel is also just a short journey to Dublin’s stunning coastline, with the DART rail network offering the perfect way to explore coastal towns from Howth to Greystones.
We’re easily accessible from Dublin International Airport. You can take an Aircoach shuttle bus for €8.50 single fare and €14 return. For children the single fare is €2.50 and return is €5. It drops you on at the Ballsbridge Hotel on Pembroke Road which is approximately a 10 minute walk from the hotel and the entire journey takes approximately 40 minutes. A taxi journey will take about 30 minutes and cost you about €25-€30.
Please see below how close Sandymount Hotel is from Dublin’s main attractions and transport:
- Aviva Stadium 4 minute
- DART Train Station 5 minute
- Aircoach Bus Stop 10 minutes
- RDS 16 minutes
- Croke Park 5.8 km
- Leopardstown Race Course 10 km
- Bord Gais Energy Theatre 2.4 km
- Guinness Storehouse 5.8 km
- Trinity College 3.5km
- Temple Bar 4.1km
- Grafton Street 3.8km