From Dublin Airport/Belfast M1
- On leaving the airport grounds there is a roundabout in front of you.
- Take the exit towards Dublin City Centre.
- Cross the motorway and take the slipway down onto the M1.
- On the motorway stay in right hand lane and take Port Tunnel
(Southbound Toll €3 at all times except 6am - 10am Mon-Fri (excluding Public Holidays) €10 /
Northbound Toll €3 at all times except 4pm - 7pm Mon-Fri (excluding Public Holidays) €10.
If having difficulty locating Sandymount Hotel, it is 100 metres from the main entrance of Aviva Stadium on Lansdowne Road.
- After the toll, continue past The O2 concert venue on right and cross East Link Toll Bridge.
- Soon after passing through the toll booths turn right at the roundabout.
- Continue to the second set of traffic lights, facing “Maxol” petrol/gas station.
- Travel straight across, beside “Star” Office Supplies, down Cranfield Place to T junction.
- Turn left then immediate right onto Newbridge Avenue.
- Continue to mini roundabout facing Marian College.
- You will see Aviva Stadium on your right.
- Turn left onto Herbert Road, and Sandymount Hotel is on the right.
Sandymount Hotel Dublin Herbert Rd, Lansdowne Rd, Dublin 4
Tel: +353 (0) 1 614 2000 Fax: +353 (0) 1 660 7077